“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
“When you are going through something hard and you wonder where God is remember the teacher is always quiet during a test”
“It’s never too late to be who might have been”
– George Eliot
“Love is a book and a light”
1. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
2. Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
3. Never spend your money befor you have it.
4. Never buy what you do not want, just because it is cheap.
5. Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, or cold.
6. We never repent of having eaten too little.
7. Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
8. How much pain has cost us the evils which have never happened.
9.Take things always by their smooth handle.
10. When angry, count to ten, before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.
How do you study the bible?
This is how I personally read the Bible:
I get in my booster chair, put on my bib that says “I’m Jacob, You’re Esau,” anoint myself with Crisco, wear some MMA headgear and 3D glasses, turn on Ride of the Valkyries, open to any place in the Bible using the ceiling fan, switch to that song from 2001 Space Odyssey, wait for the fire-dove of the Lord to rip through my ceiling (which should be happening weekly in your prayer meetings), and read out loud in a Welsh English accent until I pass out from epic Holy Spirit convulsions.
Actually, I think I will try that.
I know there’s a lot of pressure in reading the Bible, particularly:
– Make sure I’m reading it correctly with scholarly training
– Understand the history and context of ye ancient days
View original post 623 more words
We love the phone case!
What better way to spend that extra Christmas dough than on major deals and steals after the Holiday season (okay, I’m sure there are a million other things you can spend that money on, but it’s the perfect time to clean out your closet and plan for the year to come). When picking through the various end-of-the-year sales be sure to stock up blues and teals because you’ll be able to wear them throughout the Spring season.