1. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
2. Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
3. Never spend your money befor you have it.
4. Never buy what you do not want, just because it is cheap.
5. Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, or cold.
6. We never repent of having eaten too little.
7. Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
8. How much pain has cost us the evils which have never happened.
9.Take things always by their smooth handle.
10. When angry, count to ten, before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.